Hi Amstrad CPC Lovers,
You could download now the demo of the first Amstrad game from Crazy Piri!
BriXen was one of the ten competitors for the CPC Gamedev Contest 2020.
Destroy all the bricks and avoid the BriXen !
Beware, when the treasure open, it only remains for a short time.
Description of the bricks
Each brick has its functionality!
- these bricks must be destroyed at the very start of the game. If you hit a SLIME, GAS, LAVA or ACID switch before destroying them, the only solution will be to kill yourself (esc or fire2)
- GEM LOCK
- these bricks can be considered as key / lock. You touch the GEM, your ball carries it and opens one of the locks.
- SLIME, GAS, LAVA, ACID
- these bricks can only be destroyed after touching the corresponding switch.
- INVERT DIR
- reversal of ball direction.
- death! Do not touch it !
- extra life
This game couldn’t be done without all these people:
- Cedric « leZone » Grandemange (gfxs),
- Alexis « KOOPA » Lambin (sfxs),
- Bruno « Kukulcan » cpc-power.com (title code),
- Matéolion (add levels),
- Miguel « RedBug » Vanhove (code).
And vote for us on Facebook! A physical version of the game will be available soon…